Who was the last couple you actually really cared about?

project90

Just wondering for everyone who was last couple on the show you really excited about them getting together and cared about their relationship?  I took big gap on this show and since I have been back at the start of 2016 there has been no relationship I've really liked. There have been relationships I don't mind like Brody and Ziggy but if they broke up tomorrow I wouldn't care. I wasn't excited about them being together in the start when Ben disapproved. I think I might have really liked Matt and Evie if they had been around longer. Every other relationship just seem either meh or unhealthy.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Brody/Ziggy, Justin/Willow, Ben/Maggie, John/Marilyn and Colby/Chelsea seem good so far too. Mason/Beth were good til she died. Nate/Tori also. Leah/Zac until they broke-up and Zac left. Olivia/Hunter till she cheated & destroyed them. Loved Maddy/Spencer. Evelyn and Matt were good just a shame they weren’t together long before they left together. Brax/Ricky and Brax/Charlie were both good couples. Casey/Ruby were good too. Nicole/Geoff were one my favs also Jack/Martha and Scott/Hayley and Ric/Matilda as well.

Matt/Evie- while, as other people had mentioned above, I wish they could've have been around longer, I still loved the two of them together. I felt the show did a good job portraying a complex and organic build-up to their relationship that made me rooting for them all the way. 

Beth/Mason- not a major relationship, but I felt Beth would have been a good character to still have around, and I did find Mason much more likeable around her. 

Zac/Leah- I really cared about these two, and I really wanted them to stay together. 

Kyle/Tamara- had so much more potential.

Archived