Life Goes On in Summer Bay

FootyKick

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Three

Warning of mild violence

(Palmer House)

"Oh Marilyn, good your home, we need to have a chat" said John.

"Can I please speak first John, I am really sorry for the way I have been treating you lately darling, with me just snapping out" replied Marilyn.

"Thanks, Maz, but I think to be on the safe side, we should get you checked out at the hospital" said John.

"Are you sure about that John?" asked Marilyn.

"I think it's for the best Marilyn" replied John.

(Morgan House)

"Hey Raffy, is Justin around?, I just need to have a chat with him? asked Colby.

"He's just at the garage but should be back in an hour or two" said Raffy.

"That's ok, I can wait" replied Colby.

(Police Station)

"Hey guys, how can I help you?" asked Sergeant Georgina Watson.

"Hi love, young Ryder would like to ask you something" said Alf.

"Yeah, what is it? asked Watson.

"Come on Ryder, we don't have all day" said Roo.

"Sergeant, I would like to enrol into the police academy and I was hoping I could speak to you about it?" asked Ryder.

"Ryder, are you sure that this is what you want to do?, you're not the first person who's asked me this question" said Watson.

"I'm ready"

"Alright then, come this way"

(Morgan House)

An upset Colby has been raiding the Morgans wine and is drunk.

"Hey Colby, Justin's just messaged, and he won't be back until later, if you want to come back in the morning...? asked Raffy.

"No thanks, I'll stay here" replied Colby bluntly.

"Colby, you're drunk, and I know you miss Chelsea, but please just leave ok" insisted Raffy.

Not thinking clearly, Colby leans in and attempts to kiss Raffy. Raffy fights back and hits him, leaving Colby with a bloodied nose. Colby quickly makes a run. 

Nice two chapters! ?

I was surprised at Marilyn's earlier attitude towards John, but it's good to see that she apologised. I wonder if what will show when they go to the hospital. Ryder becoming an officer is a surprise, but a nice one, and of course, it's always good to see the reappearance of one of my favourites, Sergeant Georgina Watson! ? I honestly didn't expect Colby to actually kiss Raffy, ?! He's definitely not in the right head-space, so I'm glad Raffy defended herself. 

I look forward to more.

Its a surprise that's Roo or even Leah haven't put up a fight about Ryder wanting to join the police will his first arrest be Colby? Who by the way is dicing with death drinking all the Morgan's wine Brody might of needed that for one of his fancy meals Never get on the bad side of a chef there are alot of sharp and pointy things in a kitchen 

I was going to say is it time of the month for Marilyn? haha But with a trip to the hospital maybe its abit more than that

Archived