Beth's death

adam436

Mark has actually been around for 5 years as a regular now, he returned in 2014, a few months before Kate's death. Gary only became a regular in 2016, so I don't count him as a "mainstay" at the moment. 

On 30/12/2018 at 11:10, j.laur5 said:

As much as like Beth I think it was best she left when she did as if Beth stayed till this day she would just become like Irene and Leah and also Marilyn and Ruth who return couple years later  and i think it would be too much having Beth in mix.

If she didn't die in 2007, she'd probably have gone either in 2008, around the time Matilda left, or in 2010 with Tony, to make way for Marilyn and Georgie Parker.

They may have kept her on, but as you say, she'd have come much like Irene and take in waifs and strays and have few storylines of her own. No doubt they'd have recast Henry (arguably the least memorable Hunter, and therefore first option for recast) and SORASed Archie, Noah and Ella to keep her relevant. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived