Most Popular Character 2018

Dan F

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again! 

"Phoebe always performs surprisingly well given that you were hard-pressed to find someone that would actually admit to liking her"- LOL ?. Harsh but true. I mostly found Phoebe annoying throughout her time but she did have some good, funny moments that got her some fans at least. 

The appearance of Bianca and Spencer I really wasn't expecting to be remembered, but I found both of them alright characters, even though in Spencer's case, I found him barely memorable. I don't understand how Bianca started the "chain of events" that led to Zac and Leah breaking up though, could someone explain her involvement for 

Tank was another big surprise, I didn't expect him to show up at all. I'm really conflicted with my opinion on him; while he honestly appears to be someone who wants to redeem himself, a very complex character, it still can't be ignored that he almost killed Josh, and the fact that he did play a part in the explosion in the caravan park and got to ride away in the sunset with Skye scot-free without any consequences. But still, it wasn't to be the first or last time H&A let people get away with consequences. 

1 hour ago, D.B said:

I don't understand how Bianca started the "chain of events" that led to Zac and Leah breaking up though, could someone explain her involvement for 

She kissed Zac, Leah overreacted (and Heath punched him) even though it was pretty much one-sided, holding it against him for weeks, and it was downhill from there.

3 hours ago, chair said:

If you don't mind me asking I was curious to know why the three and four points characters were revealed at the same time please?

Thanks for the update.

It’s just a case of trying to have a fairly equal amount of characters in each update. There’s only really the ones in the lower end where there’s a lot of characters sharing the same amount of points and therefore require their own pages.

Going back to current cast not voted for : I would put Roo in the mix. She's a main character but doesn't have a distinct role

She's a Stewart, but so is Alf.

She' lives in the summer bay house but so do Alf and Leah.

She works at the school, but so does Maggie.

She hangs out at the diner, but so do Marylin and Irene.

She is barely noticeable - especially given the numerous long abstences from filming

Assuming that Roo now is a completely different character from the original Roo.

I would also suggest Justin as the other non entrant - no redeeming features as far as I'm concerned.

Archived