Most Popular Character 2018

Dan F

11 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

And I have to ask...what exactly was your preferred fate for Nicole?!

You make it sound very dramatic with that exclamation point! It's just how I picture her life now, with some minor (:ph34r:) canon facts changed: In my head, George doesn't exist. There was never a George, that didn't happen. She did leave with Angelo, but they broke up very quickly when she realised she could do so much better. She's now living her best life as a fashion designer (I think that storyline worked much better for Nicole than for Olivia, but that's beside the point). For a while I imagined her back with Aden, because I really loved them as a couple, but I think there is too much history between them. Both of them need someone new. But they're still close friends in my head, they meet up a couple times a year and send each other emails and texts all the time. They have to much history to work as a couple, but they also have too much history to not be in each other's lives. So not very dramatic really, just something that has replaced canon in my head :blush:

First appearance of characters I know I voted for! Blake and Amanda, doing pretty well I think. I gave Blake seven points, but I have never actually watched his most iconic storyline, the Blake and Meg story. Hopefully I'll have the time and opportunity to go back and watch it one day!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Therese K said:

You make it sound very dramatic with that exclamation point! It's just how I picture her life now, with some minor (:ph34r:) canon facts changed: In my head, George doesn't exist. There was never a George, that didn't happen. She did leave with Angelo, but they broke up very quickly when she realised she could do so much better. She's now living her best life as a fashion designer (I think that storyline worked much better for Nicole than for Olivia, but that's beside the point). For a while I imagined her back with Aden, because I really loved them as a couple, but I think there is too much history between them. Both of them need someone new. But they're still close friends in my head, they meet up a couple times a year and send each other emails and texts all the time. They have to much history to work as a couple, but they also have too much history to not be in each other's lives. So not very dramatic really, just something that has replaced canon in my head :blush:

No, I get what you mean. I wouldn't wish George out of existence after everything Nicole went through to get him back (Marilyn and other people's children again...), Penn's out of the picture so that's not an issue.I was happy enough for her and Angelo to leave together at the time, after everything she'd been put through I was just happy for her to get any sort of happy ending, but as time's gone on I find it harder and harder to imagine they'd have lasted.I did write a story once where Nicole was still living in the Bay with George, with Angelo nowhere in sight, and Aden came back and they ended up leaving together and getting married, I think I've got a version of that in my head as a possible fate for her.Either that or she's living in sapphic bliss with Ruby, I've written a story where that happened as well...

Potential spoiler for my future fanfic not for the show:

Now you're putting fanfic ideas of Steven and Selina asking Irene not to mention their children to Marilyn or where they're living to save her being over the top with them! 

?

I loved the comments about Jett - is he really meant to be a year older than VJ?! I thought they were just meant to be the same age with the actors being completely different ages.

I think Ziggy could be the highest placed for a female to first appear in the poll this time around. I'm not sure if Willow or Jasmine have placed so highly.

Archived