The Braxton Family Torture (by Suzza101) - comments

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I loved this chapter so much! :wub: It's interesting. The story is called 'Heath's Torture' but Kyle's death has had a huge impact on everyone that loved him, not just Heath. Very true for any family that has lost someone through violence. The thought of what Kyle suffered for all those years is clearly torturing Casey too and I can understand why he wants to know what happened. Everyone has different ways of dealing with things. I feel very sad for all of them.  Glad that Heath is so excited about the baby though and the scene with Rocco was very touching. What did Bianca see?!

Great chapter

poor Heath seeing Kyle's ghost still.

I really thought  Bianca saw the ghost too.

Loved the flashback.

Loved the Rocco/Kyle/Lisa moments up in heaven.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

Oh, such a lovely chapter. Nice little twist that Bianca didn't see Kyle after all. Poor Heath though. Loved the flashback of Kyle's brotherly chat with Casey. I really liked the way he teased him but it was clear that he was only looking out for him. Also the little hint of Kyle's past abuse when he was too scared to stand up against the crazy girl's brother (a hint that Casey missed at the time). The scene with Kyle and Rocco was lovely again, love those two together! :wub: Looking forward to the next update x

Oh such a nice chapter. Really enjoying this story. It's such a pity that Kyle didn't get to tell Heath that he loved him and they never got to have a heart to heart. Also a pity that Heath picked on him as much as he did. Of course, he couldn't have known what Kyle had been through at that stage. He wouldn't have behaved that way if he had. 

Looking forward to the next chapter. Have a good time while you're away! x 

• 2 weeks later...

Great chapter

Poor Heath still blaming himself for Kyle's death

Liked that you added Charlie into this and liked the chat between Kyle and Charlie.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen