A Christmas Story (by pembie) - comments

Inactive User

Nice take on there being no room at the inn ......with the whole destroyed hospital ......actually, is that [given the original setting of the XMas story] a comment on the trouble in the Middle East ???

LOOOVED Billie being annyed that VJ said she is going to explode [when she is "merely" giving birth]

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly disturbing scene there, a partly born baby (half in, half out? :huh:) being taunted by a candy (and seemingly dummy) stealing Josh. He should not be down the 'business end' while she's giving birth! :o Why is he always a particularly odd criminal (with really weird fetishes) in all your stories? :lol:

Pretty funny that Ben's pretty much pointing Brody at Ziggy in this, and giving them his blessing to go at it! 

And I love Brax and all his 'eh's :lol:

Arrested for being a grumpy pants and a Grinch?!! Oh no! Guess I'd better watch myself then! I wouldn't want Kat breaking down my door. That woman annoys me. I kinda wish she was the one that got punched in the nose, and not Ash.

Merry Christmas to you too Pembie, and thanks as always for giving us a glimpse into the wondrously weird world that you seem to inhabit. Lol!

• Haha 1

I wanted Josh to have a silly crime and seeing as Billie were was having her baby I thought up stealing candy from a baby I never gave a thought to him being down the business end' what a cheery sight for him to have at Christmas time.

I was going to have one of the sheep eat Kat but seeing as this is a Christmas story I just couldn't do that :lol:

Don't worry Kat won't be come knocking at your door. and finally...... wooooooooo Christmas :wink::lol:

• Haha 1

When Brody called Ziggy Zippy, I thought that was going to be the start of something ..... like how in at least one ep of Buffy, said vampire slayer was called everything but her actual name.

Otherwise, yeah, the Josh/baby stuff was pretty weird ....... which sums up [in a good way] this fic in general !!!!!  

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone !!!!

Edited by JosieTash
  • Like 2

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to A Christmas Story (by pembie) - comments