A Christmas Story (by pembie) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I will get a chance to finish this story. Maybe  I have been feeling abit ill for last few days and I don't feel that witty  and seeing as its a Christmas story wouldn't seem right to finish afterwards :lol: Thanks for all your comments on my silly stories though they really do make me laugh.

• Sad 2

The stable is just bog standard Ben's just a very fast builder based off how fast you can build stuff in these lego games or how fast they can build stuff in the lego movie :lol:

And Ben the broad man was a little dig at him having his surfboard business 

Emmmmm okay????? :huh::lol: So, two out of three of the wise men aren't very chivalrous (I knew Justin wouldn't let me down) Ben and Tori working together in some strange collaboration of cooking and building is... random to say the least. And what nativity story would be complete without demonic sheep? :lol:

And ewwww indeed! ? nice image there Pembie, thanks for that! <_<

• Haha 1