A Christmas Story (by pembie) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JosieTash said:

You'd "never" guess that you're not a fan of Kat :lol::D

So does that mean that, heaven forbid, Hunter is the father if Billie's unborn ????

I guess I have let the Kat out of the bag at how much I adore Kat  :lol:

No Hunter is only the Christmas holy angel :wink: there's one of those in the Christmas story right? 

Hahaha! I'm kind of glad I saved this for this morning's bus ride to work. I'm making a bit of a show of myself giggling but it's worth it.

What is it with you and hair??? You do seem to have quite an interest in Ash's flowing blonde locks, and in a certain 'someone's' floppy dark hair. Should I be buying you a wig for Christmas? :lol: haha!

King Ash, eh? :lol: With a strangely brotherly liking for Billie haha! The relationship between Ash and April /Bianca, and Heath /April is.... weird <_< (to say the least) So little Heath has the hots for his biological aunt? Ewww! :unsure::lol:

Love the other two kings not being there to steal Ash's gold... nothing like that.

And Alf is the abominable snowman (and Santa), and apparently has digestive problems brought on by the excessive and exclusive consumption of Brussel sprouts? Well, that would make anyone a grumpy bottom, wouldn't it?! :lol:

Oh, Pembie, thank you so much for cheering up my morning! ??? Delightfully weird as always!

• Haha 1

Your going to send me a wig for Christmas yeah sure Just follow the most shiny star to my house I will leave a mince pie a glass of pecesssco and carrot out for your trouble. I haven't got a chimney though so just do the secret door knocking trick