Starved Of Fear (by pembie) - comments

Ludub

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Ludub said:

I especially loved your little jibe at Zannis supposedly being in hiding while walking about the place as large as life!

Took the words right out of my mouth! 

Honestly Pembie, the way you incorporate all these little niggles from the show in your stories but in a completely different way is so clever. 

I don't know if it's mostly my love for Brody, but I'm really enjoying this already!

Edited by Kellicopter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kellicopter said:

Took the words right out of my mouth! 

Honestly Pembie, the way you incorporate all these little niggles from the show in your stories but in a completely different way is so clever. 

I don't know if it's mostly my love for Brody, but I'm really enjoying this already!

Thank you but you will have too stop being so flattering because I might just get a big head that might just burst like a balloon :D

20 hours ago, Ludub said:

So has Brody disappeared for the next 27 years then?! :o

I hope not I'm not writing this story for the next 27 years :lol:

• Haha 1

Haha! This is hilarious! :lol: I love Morag as a horny teenager, snogging the face off her boyfriend 'handsome' Ross, and neglecting little Alfie! Not the most responsible behaviour for the future sour-faced battle-axe that she's to become! :rolleyes: I'm trying really hard to picture her as a red-headed teen in that scene, and not the older lady that we're all familiar with, because that would just be disturbing!

Alf is a difficult little tyke to deal with, isn't he?! :lol: And poor Brody was absolutely no match for all Alfie's flaming galah speak. Very funny! He probably does smell of poo after being down there for 27 years...

That last line nearly made me spit out my drink. I take it you don't like sushi that much? lol! :lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 1