All Shook Up (by Ludub) - comments

pembie

Around of applause for Brody there making a right twathead of himself just before he dies as well. :lol: What a couple of awkward hours of life that would be lying on top of the girl who rejected you and in one of the cruelest ways of doing it too.. Got to love Pheobe's sharp tongue. Brody what a Pharthead :wink: But really what would you find to talk about if this really happened it would leave you all shook up with nowhere to go. Haha I can't help but think of that Kyle and Aaron scene of Aaron killing the sexy mood after Kyle really gave it his all in Caged 

You really do love your characters haha

Loved the story

Edited by pembie
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Ooh.A bit of the author seeping through in Phoebe's assessment of Brody and their relationship? 

Yes, that's probably fair, but I keep reading stuff here on the forum where people have Brody declaring his love for Phoebe and she's just like 'Yep, great. i'll just dump Justin then! No worries!' and I kept thinking 'That's not how it would go at all!'. Even if Phoebe had any feelings for Brody (which I don't think was ever the case) it seems very unlikely that she'd just drop Justin like a hot potato. She'd need time to come round to the idea.  But yeah, the gay assessment was all me lol!

2 hours ago, pembie said:

Got to love Pheobe's sharp tongue

23 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

It was blunt but very Phoebe

Oh, I'm glad! Remembering her reaction to Kyle's proposal, I thought she'd be likely to lash out at him in resentment first (and she was never one to mince words!) It was just cruel of me to deny her the chance to apologise.

2 hours ago, pembie said:

You really do love your characters haha

13 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

You really do like being cruel to the characters you love, don't you?!

Haha! I guess I do. It is a little odd I suppose :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ludub said:

Yes, that's probably fair, but I keep reading stuff here on the forum where people have Brody declaring his love for Phoebe and she's just like 'Yep, great. i'll just dump Justin then! No worries!' and I kept thinking 'That's not how it would go at all!'. Even if Phoebe had any feelings for Brody (which I don't think was ever the case) it seems very unlikely that she'd just drop Justin like a hot potato. She'd need time to come round to the idea.  But yeah, the gay assessment was all me lol!

Yeah, I know what you mean.There was a period where there was a trend on here of writing Aden and Nicole as being in a really miserable relationship, often with Belle coming back from the dead to "save" him, to the point that I ended up writing a one-shot which wasn't even about them being together and happy, it was just them pondering if maybe they'd work as a couple if the timing was right.Possibly my only protest fic! (Apart from all the others, including nearly everything I wrote last year... Possibly my only protest fic against other protest fics!)

• Haha 2

Oh you killed Brody?! How could you? :huh:

I absolutely loved Phoebe explaining why she thought Brody was gay on first impressions, and she isn't wrong. I'm glad that she was honest with him though, even if it was the last conversation he ever had. She'll live with that on her conscience for the rest of her pretend little life.

• Haha 1

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to All Shook Up (by Ludub) - comments