All Shook Up (by Ludub) - comments

pembie

Oh my goodness All shook up indeed that this is only going to be a three parter.. Oh and Brody you like him so I'm in for the rumble of this story :lol:

Dam this working overtime sorting the rosters did they manage to finish them because that hardly matters now. :lol:

At least Phoebe won't be treating Brody to her singing while down in the darkness not with a broken back so there are small mercys to be had...:lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Haha 1

Hmmm I'm going against the grain and I'm going to say its not the best time to confess your love for your brothers girlfriend while being trapped with nowhere to go :lol: But I guess its worth the punt :lol: Brody doesn't really understand the whole bro code rule in many of these stories on here does he? :P But you like Brody so I'm sure you will bring him happiness

Edited by pembie
  • Haha 1