Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kristen

Older and Wiser (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Recommended Posts

Great chapter 

Nice chance meeting between VJ and Olivia and little Luc

Maybe they will end up together sparks were a flying 

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A very nice story Red. 🙂 It's nice to see VJ and Luc doing well with their lives and the chat between him and Olivia catching up with their lives was sweet. I'm really looking forward to see where you go with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm I have a fair good idea where this is headed..

Dare I ask what happened to Hunter where is he at these days and where's Ash I wonder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 23:00, Kristen said:

Nice chance meeting between VJ and Olivia and little Luc

Maybe they will end up together sparks were a flying 

You'll have to wait and see!

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 23:09, sallyandflynnfan said:

Loved Vj and Liv London reunite

 

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 23:37, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked the reunion between VJ and Olivia, Luc

 

On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 21:12, D.B said:

A very nice story Red. 🙂 It's nice to see VJ and Luc doing well with their lives and the chat between him and Olivia catching up with their lives was sweet. I'm really looking forward to see where you go with this.

Glad you all liked it!

On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 22:05, pembie said:

Dare I ask what happened to Hunter where is he at these days and where's Ash I wonder

Well, since Hunter and Olivia broke up quite a while before she left, I didn't really give it much thought! He's out there...somewhere. I have got a bit of an idea for how Ash ended up.

 

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 23:37, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Olivia's hearing? Wasn't it supposed to be Luc's hearing?

Ahem.Yes.Well done spotting the deliberate mistake...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha I thought Olivia and VJ would end up sort of together.. I don't  think Olivia really holds a candle to Billie.. But hey VJ and I have different tastes  So my hopes of

Spoiler

VJ spotting Billie mixed into a busy crowded street or one day catching a fleeting glimsple of her on the Tube isn't going to happen then haha

Oh well I look forward to Olivia and VJ's date

Edited by pembie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 23:16, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked the conversation between VJ and Olivia

 

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 23:58, Kristen said:

liked the chat between VJ and Olivia

Glad you both liked it!

 

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 16:10, pembie said:

Haha I thought Olivia and VJ would end up sort of together.. I don't  think Olivia really holds a candle to Billie.. But hey VJ and I have different tastes  So my hopes of

  Reveal hidden contents

VJ spotting Billie mixed into a busy crowded street or one day catching a fleeting glimsple of her on the Tube isn't going to happen then haha

 

Well, each to their own! And I think even I'd have difficulty

resurrecting Billie!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.