Favorite Villain

project90

Charlotte King. While I didn't like her as a character, she definitely made things more interesting in the Bay and she was very well acted. 

Dylan Carter- an absolute scumbag, but again very well-acted out. 

Tank Snelgrove- a very well written character that is very troubled, but can be, as Josh learned, extremely dangerous. 

Adam Sharpe- a very dark and mysterious character with deep ties with the Braxtons. 

The stalker, Zoe McCallister / Eve Jacobsen - I mean, come on! She has got to be the best villain of ALL time. How many people did she kill?

Other standouts for me are: 

Mumma Rose - her creepy face scared me.

Jade Montgomery - who could forget her trying to blow up the school but ended up blowing up the hospital instead.

9 hours ago, DialMforMorag said:

The stalker, Zoe McCallister / Eve Jacobsen - I mean, come on! She has got to be the best villain of ALL time. How many people did she kill?

Other standouts for me are: 

Mumma Rose - her creepy face scared me.

Jade Montgomery - who could forget her trying to blow up the school but ended up blowing up the hospital instead.

The only person Zoe killed was Josie's ex boyfriend. 

6 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

The only person Zoe killed was Josie's ex boyfriend. 

She killed the real Zoe McCallister, Marc Edwards, Benny Barron and Laura McPherson, and also caused the deaths of herself, Tracey Thompson and Elaine Armstrong in the explosion (though Elaine's was a heart attack afterwards).

11 minutes ago, Dan F said:

She killed the real Zoe McCallister, Marc Edwards, Benny Barron and Laura McPherson, and also caused the deaths of herself, Tracey Thompson and Elaine Armstrong in the explosion (though Elaine's was a heart attack afterwards).

Who was Benny and Laura?. 

Archived