Favorite exits

project90

Who were some of your favorite character exits?

Don Fisher  - just thought was very well done the special farewell ceremony at the school and the speeches only thing could of made it better would be some people from his past coming back but all in all great exit and very fitting for an original cast member 

Matt and Evie - why their relationship was a little rushed really liked their wedding and exit putting them together sooner would be only thing made it better 

I can't think of more exits I liked right at this moment even though I know way more I will be sure post more when I think of them 

On 01/10/2018 at 03:36, project90 said:

Who were some of your favorite character exits?

Don Fisher  - just thought was very well done the special farewell ceremony at the school and the speeches only thing could of made it better would be some people from his past coming back but all in all great exit and very fitting for an original cast member 

Matt and Evie - why their relationship was a little rushed really liked their wedding and exit putting them together sooner would be only thing made it better 

I can't think of more exits I liked right at this moment even though I know way more I will be sure post more when I think of them 

I actually didn't like their exit as Matt and Evie were only put together to leave as an exit storyline.  Matt was very underused in his last 12 months. 

Ash as he finally left. I hated Ash most towards the end. He was so arrogant  in blaming Robbo for Kat's death. It was not Robbo's fault at all. It was Kat who decided to go on the run. 

Phoebe leaving and getting a boyfriend with in 5 minutes. Phoebe was so annoying how all she did in her last 12 months obsess with Morgans .   

I honestly think PTB just lost interested   with left overs 2013 arrivals Nate/Zac/Phoebe/Evie/Matt as whole 5 of them were just in background in there last 12 months .  

I agree with you about Matt and Evie- though I can see why some people would call their relationship rushed, I felt it was one of the best relationships the show has made and I really enjoyed the wedding, especially since both of them, Evie most of all, deserves some happiness.

Archived