Worst character exits

project90

What have been some of the worst character exit storylines?

Kyle - maybe the worst throwing away everything and taking blame and going to jail for some random girl he just met

Zac - just way they destroyed him making him a cheater taking away Hunter as his son just made him so unlikable and strip away everything he had so he'd leave the bay. Think I'd almost liked him to of followed tradition and "official  coruse of death = married to Leah"

Aiden - I don't remember the exact in and outs of it but remember it was a blink and you miss it exit and he never really said good bye to anyone?

Hunter - not everyone favorite I know but he went same way as Zac they just took everything away from him so he'd have leave the bay seeing how much notice we had of him leaving just expected more

Nicole - whole baby adoption storyline was just horrible than they write her out with pretty unrealistic love interest 

Hayley - the exact above can almost be said for her

Jessie - made him drunk killer felt so pointless he was hitting it off with chloe (girl he kill) could just had them leave bay happily together instead of giving him such poor exit and bringing back classic character just to kill them 

Are others who returns been horrible but I'm going keep this topic to thire original exits unless they came back for another regular stint like Jessie

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, project90 said:

Kyle - maybe the worst throwing away everything and taking blame and going to jail for some random girl he just met

Zac - just way they destroyed him making him a cheater taking away Hunter as his son just made him so unlikable and strip away everything he had so he'd leave the bay. Think I'd almost liked him to of followed tradition and "official  coruse of death = married to Leah"

Aiden - I don't remember the exact in and outs of it but remember it was a blink and you miss it exit and he never really said good bye to anyone?

Hunter - not everyone favorite I know but he went same way as Zac they just took everything away from him so he'd have leave the bay seeing how much notice we had of him leaving just expected more

Nicole - whole baby adoption storyline was just horrible than they write her out with pretty unrealistic love interest 

Jessie - made him drunk killer felt so pointless he was hitting it off with chloe (girl he kill) could just had them leave bay happily together instead of giving him such poor exit and bringing back classic character just to kill them 

Are others who returns been horrible but I'm going keep this topic to thire original exits unless they came back for another regular stint like Jessie

I think it would have been a better exit if there was no Isla at all and Kyle just decided to leave to live with in Sydney near Heath.  Kyle was close to leaving Summer Bay 4 times. Twice in 2014 as he left to be with Phoebe and then he could not find her in Melbourne, then he was going to live with Phoebe and Phoebe decided to stay in Summer Bay with him. Twice in 2015 as he left after breaking up with Phoebe and went to Melbourne, got himself into trouble with gambling thing.  Then he almost left again in 2015 but Ricky convinced him to stay. 

I think good way for Kyle to decide to leave is after being suspect in Charlotte murder.  After that Kyle decides enough is enough and needs to live somewhere where his past won't hunt him  and he has a farewell party at Angelos  As he leaves someone could say "You're the last Braxton to leave". 

Ricky- Left the Bay completely unnoticed. Nobody seemed bothered that Brax turned out to be alive the whole time after the whole town was mourning his presumed  death and yet when he turned out be alive no one bothered to mention it.

Hunter-Could have had a more exciting exit storyline as he hardly ever mention Zac after he left and Hunter was never super close to Matt or Evie. 

Ruby- I really didn't like the way she left, I felt like she deserved a lot more. 

Zac- I hated the cheating storyline. I would have preferred him to have stayed with Leah and their marriage to continue without Zac dying like Dan and Vinnie, so both him and Leah could actually be happy. 

Josh- completely hated his exit with a passion. I still believe that it was completely out of his character to kill someone and then cover it up. 

Kyle- I think we can all agree that his ending was one of the worse. 

On 01/10/2018 at 06:40, j.laur5 said:

I think good way for Kyle to decide to leave is after being suspect in Charlotte murder.  After that Kyle decides enough is enough and needs to live somewhere where his past won't hunt him  and he has a farewell party at Angelos  As he leaves someone could say "You're the last Braxton to leave".

Yeah I like that too!

What about Henry Hunter? We didn't even though he'd left until after his final scenes aired... in fact, I vaugely recall him disappearing from the credits before it was even mentioned onscreen. Does anyone know if his exit was rushed or unplanned for any reason? 

He wasn't the most popular Hunter (I liked him more than Matilda and Scott), but he did deserve better. 

We said goodbye to Henry Hunter after a relatively short time on the show, was the character not working out as planned?
Tobi wanted to concentrate on his schooling and the character wasn’t required for a frontburner story, so it was a mutual evolution.

from BacktotheBay's exclusive interview with Script Executive, Dan Bennett ?

• 5 weeks later...
On 01/10/2018 at 03:20, project90 said:

I agree with you about Jesse. He already went to jail the first time he left, and he came back and redeemed himself. And then ended up in jail all over again..

I wish he would return though. He was a brilliant actor.

Archived