Will Duncan return?

voyager50

Just thinking about future stories - as Roo is with Duncan at the moment I was wondering if his ex-wife will die and he and will return with Bryce and have a baby with Tori.

Anyone else thought the same?

p.s  I am about a week behind on UK episodes as I haven't had time to catch up yet and I never read up on what's going to happen as I enjoy it more without knowing - I like to guess instead! if any of this has already happenend in Oz, please don't include a spoiler!!

Oooh, I actually like that idea of Duncan being the donor. That way the baby will be forever linked to the show's history, as opposed to just a character(s) who will probably be gone and forgotten in a few years. 

Even if Duncan didn't stick around as a regular and was just a donor, I could see Alf and Tori developing a surrogate daughter/father relationship, in a similar vain to what he had/has with Leah and Sally, as they will be linked through a grandchild. 

Archived