Favourite Doctor

project90

Who was your favorite doctor?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/12/2020 at 01:06, Jezz said:

Flynn was a doctor, but he wasn't practicing at the time.

He was first introduced into the show as a social worker with the aim of tracking down his sister as she was living rough and had a drug problem.

From memory, he went back to practicing after Charlotte Adams died.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/12/2019 at 19:54, adam436 said:

I voted for "other" for Phillip Matheson. 

Professional, had a great bedside manner and a bit of a hunk. Such a shame he left the show so prematurely. 

Philip seems to mostly have patients dropping in at the General Store flat, (i.e. Ailsa talking to him about pregnancy worries, Roo talking to him when she fears she's losing her mind over the poison pen letters, Ailsa taking Fisher to see him to get his hand seen to after he punched through a window), rather than actually spending much time at the hospital.  And then there was an occasion where he came to see Carly about her alcohol problem and he just knocked on her bedroom door (presumably with Philip being Steven's uncle, he has stayed with the Fletchers before, and that could have made him coming straight up to see Carly less weird).

Definitely a shame he left so soon, but I feel that he was doomed from the start.

Archived