Where on location would you like to see H&A go?

project90

We could see Irene and Leah go to Greece, it would be a great way to meet up with VJ and Luc to see how they are going, they could go for Lucs 2nd Birthday. I would love for them to respectfully showcase Greek cultures as Leah is from Greece. Maggie and Ben could go with Leah and Irene and also go to Italy together. There wouldn't be big dramas exactly, but minor things going wrong every now and then for laughs. I think they could spend 2 weeks in each country.

5 hours ago, David Deex said:

We could see Irene and Leah go to Greece, it would be a great way to meet up with VJ and Luc to see how they are going, they could go for Lucs 2nd Birthday. I would love for them to respectfully showcase Greek cultures as Leah is from Greece. Maggie and Ben could go with Leah and Irene and also go to Italy together. There wouldn't be big dramas exactly, but minor things going wrong every now and then for laughs. I think they could spend 2 weeks in each country.

Leah’s Greek Cypriot, so it’d be Cyprus.

On 09/09/2018 at 15:29, Homeandawayfan. said:

If they film in England again I would love H&A to film in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk. The town reminds me of a more urban version of Summer Bay. They'd have to find a good storyline to connect a character to the town.

That would be great. Maybe Steven and Selina are there and Irene goes to visit them. Or Debra Stewart, Alf's unseen sister could be living there. Meaningful storylines like these would be fantastic. However it is most likely that Louise Bowes would write a storyline where some River Boys rock up and cause havoc. ? Seriously though, that would be a good tourism boost for the town. 

I'm from King's Lynn Norfolk, 60 miles away from Great Yarmouth. This summer we've had Pixie Lott headline at our annual free music festival. We've also had actors like Dev Patel and Peter Capaldi filming scenes on the quay for the new David Copperfield movie. It's great to see a small town getting attention for once. Having Home and Away filmed in the region would attract a lot of attention! 

Archived