Ailsa Stewart Character Profile

CaptainTed84

One thing I have been very curious about for a long time which nobody ever seems to talk about is why Ailsa Stewart doesn't have a profile on this site? And when will it be created?

I'm mainly asking because I am surprised that an original character that was around for 12 years hasn't got one whereas characters that have only been in half an episode do 

3 hours ago, CaptainTed84 said:

I will add is that I do apologise for me asking this alot, it's moreso because I've never got a reply to it, but thinking about it now I understand why you haven't, because it will take a long time to create that particular profile if you haven't begun already, so I'll stop asking about it 

One will be published in due course. But remember that she was in 12 years worth of episodes, at least a third of those episodes have only ever been seen once or twice by most.

7 hours ago, Matt said:

One will be published in due course. But remember that she was in 12 years worth of episodes, at least a third of those episodes have only ever been seen once or twice by most.

I didn't think character bios were written in episode-by-episode detail. Most people can remember her main stories, how they started and ended.

1 hour ago, Sally Keating said:

I didn't think character bios were written in episode-by-episode detail. Most people can remember her main stories, how they started and ended.

Well, they're not - what an arduous undertaking that would be. However, it wouldn't be good if a profile was thrown together and had incorrect information in it, would it?

2 minutes ago, Sally Keating said:

Well the site is full of mistakes to be honest (my point is that people are understanding of that). I don't think anyone would call the police for a mistake on an Ailsa Stewart profile. As you said, at least a third of those episodes have only been seen once or twice, so what else is there to wait for and/or do?

The development of patience and a decrease in attitude.

• Dan F locked this topic

Archived