Who do you think will be the next/last long stay to leave

project90

Who do you think will be the next long stay to leave   

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 15:56, j.laur5 said:

I wonder if Ben and Maggie will become mainstays!. 

I think they will, or could, I just hope Home and Away uses them to their full potential, there have been a few other characters like Maggie that get relegated to the sidelines. Maggie and Ben remind me of Pippa and Michael a little bit, and whilst those two were used to a great degree in the 90's, most characters like Pippa who are motherly, but in a different way to Irene and Leah are very underutilised.

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 10:43, j.laur5 said:

Personally if had to chose a mainstay to leave it would be Irene as she has become very unlikable and with many unlikable things about her personality from 2013 -present era. 

That's why I am glad in a way that Pippa and Ailsa are no longer on the show as I worry they would become unlikable like Irene has.

Irene does seem to have a negative side to her, she is always with Jasmine now, talking about Robbo, and, to be honest, her character doesn't have a real purpose, they need to bring her back to life in a sense.

Archived