Home and Away Dreams

I've started various threads on this topic and those threads have since been closed/archived. But again, I have been having Home and Away dreams lately, pertaining to Home and Away the Early Years (It might return soon, as I've had dreams of going to places and then going to places in real life a few weeks later and the same thing happening when dreaming of getting or doing something).

I've listed my previous dreams of Home and Away before, so I won't list them here, I'll list the ones I have had in the past eight months.

1. I remember a H&A dream months ago (not sure when) where I was skimming through episodes of the Early Years (it must have returned), but it was all different characters (maybe the new cast that came in later on), I'll have to think of this one more.

2. In early June, I dreamed of watching The Early Years with Kim Namjoon (aka RM or his previous stage name RapMon) from BTS. It was a good dream.

3. Just last week, I dreamed of watching The Early Years before dreaming about hanging out with Jung Hoseok (aka j-hope) from BTS.

I once had a dream about Don Fisher in H&A and Del Trotter in the UK sitcom Only Fools And Horses. Both of these characters were born in 1945, and both played by older actors, and both very old school TV characters. Del was cheerier than Don but they both had black hair in 1988 and aged quite a bit during the early 1990s and were greyer by 1993/1994. So the comparisons lead me to have them featured in my dreams. Also Only Fools focused on a family to start with, the way H&A did, (and a nearby pub/shop etc) rather than 3 or 4 families.

• 1 month later...
On 06/08/2018 at 22:04, j.laur5 said:

I had a dream last night that Ailsa was still on the show and working in the diner and telling John to shut up .

"Oh shut up, John!"

I can see Ailsa being friends with Maggie and Ben.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I dreamed of a Home and Away 30 year reunion event, where past cast members attended, I saw Debra Lawrance and Kylie Foster (who I recognized as Angel Adams from Prisoner), however Kylie was on oxygen for some reason.

Archived