Endless Summer: 30 Years of H&A - Tuesday 17th July

John

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sallyandflynnfan said:

That what I found the most confusing why wasn't Flynn mentioned there were so many clips of him and he was in one of the most iconic couples yet he wasn't mentioned that didn't make much sense to me

Flynn never seems to get mentioned. I've always found it odd how Kate never talks about Joel. He's been undeservedly forgotten.

12 minutes ago, CaptainTed84 said:

Did anybody notice a couple of unaired scenes in Australia on the special? (I am up to date and there was definitely 1, maybe another)

Spoiler

Hunter and Christina speaking with Alf I noticed for sure. I only just saw Christina for the first time tonight.

4 minutes ago, Mitchell18 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hunter and Christina speaking with Alf I noticed for sure. I only just saw Christina for the first time tonight.

I noticed Justin and Willow fighting with Justin trying to take a phone off Willow, that scene was in the promo for this week.

Also saw a group hug scene with John/Marilyn/Raffy/Ty too.

I would have liked a look at more of the years. We seemed to have jumped from 88 to 94 to 2004 very fast, as they were the people interviewed. Even Dannii didnt talk about Emma all that much. It was a little bit of a shame as we have heard Kate and Ray's stories hundreds of times, I would have liked more focus on some of the other eras or heard more about filming (like Bec was talking about Hayley hanging off the cliff). 

1 hour ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

i feel like Debra Lawrence should have been given a bigger interview given she played the matriarch of Summer Bay for 8 years

Came here to say it needed more Pippa. Way more! Guess there's only so much they can show to squeeze everybody in. (Too much Thor, though.)

I enjoyed it, but it needed to be longer. It's nice that the actors seems like lovely people off screen and Melissa George was smart to take part.

3 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Has this been posted online yet?

There are a few more photos of Alex and Nicolle here for anyone interested . Nicolle looks really good. It’s really nice to see them together. In my opinion there is alway less focus on Frank and Bobby together and more focus on Bobby/Greg Frank/Roo

https://www.instagram.com/stevepennells/

thanks for linking to that Summer's Bay - it was great to see them!

Archived