Endless Summer: 30 Years of H&A - Tuesday 17th July

John

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, David Deex said:

I wonder why they are wanting to do this now? If they are looking to start talking about it being their 30th anniversary, why now?

Still, it looks really good.

Cause it's actually just an episode of Sunday Night repacked as something special. At least according to this:

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/07/airdate-endless-summer-30-years-of-home-and-away.html

Can't wait for this. Hope it'll be about the show itself and not focus and who has gone to Hollywood. 

Id like to hear from people who have left the entertainment industry or people who have gone onto lots of theatre more. 

We know all about the famous ones already. Also I'm not so bothered about their private lives. 

Still, thank you to channel 7 for this programme. Amazing to see Alex and Nicole in modern day Palm Beach, 

8 hours ago, ter06 said:

TV Week are saying Melissa George is in it. I’m quite shocked she agreed to this and didn’t sue Seven for having the audacity to ask her ??

Why would she? She has said she is proud of her time on the show and has apologized on numerous separate occasions for her past attitude.

14 hours ago, 630si said:

Any news if the U.K. will get this? 

I was going to ask the same question.

If anyone finds out or has a link that can be watched over here please let us know! 

I have watched all 30 yeasr of the show so I'm dying to see it!!

8 hours ago, 630si said:

Any news if the U.K. will get this? 

36 minutes ago, voyager50 said:

I was going to ask the same question.

If anyone finds out or has a link that can be watched over here please let us know!

I have watched all 30 yeasr of the show so I'm dying to see it!!

I've made enquiries with C5 as to whether they're looking to acquire it - though with it presumably not coming under the H&A umbrella in regards to rights (with it being a Sunday Night show), it might not be as simple.

Edit: Scrap that, see below ?

Surprised, but not displeased, that we're getting it the same day as Australia, I thought maybe they'd wait until a month later out of some bizarre idea that it'd be in synch with the show. Looking forward to it and well done to both 7 Network and Channel 5!

Archived