Endless Summer: 30 Years of H&A - Tuesday 17th July

John

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TickTock said:

Good list. Beau Brady wouldn't have done it in a million years - he was less than flattering about the show after he left.

Same with Paul O'Brien. 

I follow Paul on insta and we have talked he have posted many things about Home and Away recently and said he loved working on the show. As for Beau he has also said that he loved working on Home and Away recently

3 minutes ago, sallyandflynnfan said:

I follow Paul on insta and we have talked he have posted many things about Home and Away recently and said he loved working on the show. As for Beau he has also said that he loved working on Home and Away recently

Well, that's good. I can imagine it must be frustrating when people only see you for one thing and inevitably you end up saying something that ends up being interpreted as slamming that thing.  Of course, though, neither of them is going to publicly slam the show again after previous experience, so who knows what the truth is?

1 minute ago, TickTock said:

Well, that's good. I can imagine it must be frustrating when people only see you for one thing and inevitably you end up saying something that ends up being interpreted as slamming that thing.  Of course, though, neither of them is going to publicly slam the show again after previous experience, so who knows what the truth is?

Yeah Paul have said to me working on Home and Away were the best years of his life

9 hours ago, Dan F said:

Not to mention if you were watching on Freeview in the UK the picture quality of 5Star is shocking anyway, which certainly wouldn't do the old footage any favours. If I remember rightly the channel is not even broadcast at the full SD resolution, so the old footage would be going through many up and down conversions...

I noticed the quality of some old clips was really good (some from 1989 and some from around 1994) while other clips looked terrible from the same sort of times. 

I really enjoyed this show, thought it was brilliant. My favourite part was Ada acknowledging that she's a black widow on the show :lol: 

I would love Angel to come back but I doubt it'd happen. Emma returning would be awesome too.

I really enjoyed the special it was a really good documentary dedicated to Home and Away, however I was disappointed we didn't get to see the following character (sorry don't know all there names)

Celia Stewart
Carly Lucini
Finlay Roberts
Donald Fisher
Vinnie Patterson
Sarah Thompson
Original Roo Stewart
Josh West
LYN COLLINGWOOD
Kirsty Sutherland
Dannii Sutherland
Matilda Hunter