Endless Summer: 30 Years of H&A - Tuesday 17th July

John

Tonight in Australia Channel 7 is airing a promo for a special entitled 30 Years of Home and Away. 

They are promising never before aired behind the scenes footage and stories.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, John said:

Tonight in Australia Channel 7 is airing a promo for a special entitled 30 Years of Home and Away. 

They are promising never before aired behind the scenes footage and stories.

I wonder why they are wanting to do this now? If they are looking to start talking about it being their 30th anniversary, why now?

Still, it looks really good.

1 hour ago, lozlovesh&a said:

Good news! There's a celebration after all. Stars reflect, behind the scenes, things we haven't seen and a surprise reunion. Tuesday July 17 at 7:30pm on seven.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/home-and-away-30-years-anniversary-endless-summer-special-49689?utm_source=facebook

Thank you for posting. I’m not sure if this is the same video as John posted but this one works for me. So nice to see Alex and Nicolle together. I wonder if we will see Jus-Roo, Van-Pip and Tom

Good to see it's finally happening, the Sunday Night producer got in touch back in January for some assistance with this, and I thought it had all been forgotten about - though back then it was only for a story, not a dedicated spinoff show.

Archived