Who had more chance of becoming a good person Sophie Taylor or Charlotte King

j.laur5

Who had more chance of becoming good person Sophie or Charlotte  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who had more chance of becoming a good person, Sophie Taylor or Charlotte King.

I think Sophie as there really was true good person deep down and her mental health causes to be like that and Sophie truly was remorse for action in bus crash and handing herself in.  

I think Sophie really was great principal and its shame she didit become regular.

Charlottee was just crazy evil person and use guys who were  mess up at times  like Kyle/Matt/Andy.

Sophie definitely would have been a better person. Yeah she was very crazy and had some metal issues, but she did have some very good moments, more than I could say for Charlotte, a pyschopath and a murderer who did not show a single likeable quality about her. 

On 27/06/2018 at 20:35, Red Ranger 1 said:

But basically it was all Nate and Hunter's fault.

While I do blame Hunter for a lot of the stuff that happened, in fairness, Charlotte didn't have to cover up for him, she made the decision. She was responsible for her own actions. I'm not defending Hunter, I still hate him for all that happened but he doesn't own all the responsibility. Charlotte is still to blame as well.

4 hours ago, D.B said:

While I do blame Hunter for a lot of the stuff that happened, in fairness, Charlotte didn't have to cover up for him, she made the decision. She was responsible for her own actions. I'm not defending Hunter, I still hate him for all that happened but he doesn't own all the responsibility. Charlotte is still to blame as well.

Hunter was evil because of the Mum he had . 

I always thought it was a shame we didn’t see Sophie and Charlotte on the show together. 

I wonder if Sophie would see herself in Charlotte as someone who needed help and try to help or would she be against her from the beginning as she reminds her too much of her bad side. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 13:03, j.laur5 said:

But Hunter was more wiling to hand himself in after Marilyn hurt herself in the diner  and Charlotte stopped him. 

At which point he kept quiet about it for two years and only confessed because his grandmother shopped him. Even then he blatantly lied about what happened in order to make everyone sympathise with him.

Archived