Martha (McKenzie) storyline dropped.

jaybok1

So I was just wondering why Last year when Roo lost her baby and said she was going to find her daughter Martha how it was just ignored and she came back from looking and said she couldn’t find her. 

Does Jodi Gordon have a problem with H&A? Because she played Morags niece and worked with her the most in 2006-2010 and she never commented on her death which I found sad. Also I know she is on neighbours now and I find it unusual that she wouldn’t want to come back to H&A. Anyone know anything. ?

Regardless of whether or not she has a problem with H&A, she wouldn't have returned last year because of Neighbours, so I do not understand why the writers even went there with Roo last year

I feel like most of Roo's storylines are pointless and/or go nowhere <_<

Could have been great storylines for Roo but all we got out of it was Roo deciding to go into teaching which could have been achieved another way. I mean she didn't even find Martha off screen. Didn't she want find Martha cause of her miscarriage another storyline that showed some potential to be an interesting  but went no where 

I just wished Roo hadn't miscarried, I know she had increased risk of losing it because of her age, but still, it would have been nice to have her have a child on the show. I would have loved it too if the baby had special needs and she for a brief second was sad about it, but then she decides that she has waited so long to have a child and she finally gets one and it's a blessing for her.

After all those years that Alf never thought he would know his grand daughter and then found her and grew that close as they did. He never really seemed or seems that bothered he may never see her again. And Morag! You would think she would have pulled on all the strings she could to find her whereabouts. 

Or at the least be utterly ashamed that she ran of with somebody who did such crimes and the gossip about the family that it would bring 

• 10 months later...

I'd love to see Jodi return to the role of Martha.

She is absolutely wasted on Neighbours and must dread going in to work every day with the totally ridiculous storyline they currently have her involved in.

Just out of interest, does anyone know of an actor who has appeared in two big shows and returned to their original role for anything other than a cameo?

On 11/05/2019 at 09:40, baywatcher said:

I'd love to see Jodi return to the role of Martha.

She is absolutely wasted on Neighbours and must dread going in to work every day with the totally ridiculous storyline they currently have her involved in.

Just out of interest, does anyone know of an actor who has appeared in two big shows and returned to their original role for anything other than a cameo?

Jamie Lomas - he was in Hollyoaks twice, then Eastenders, then Hollyoaks again.
Gillian Taylworth - went from Eastenders to Hollyoaks and back to Eastenders.

I wonder if she would come back to H&A as well. I mean its a steady gig. She's almost at the end of her initial Neighbours contract as well so I think she might leave this year or next.

Archived