adam436

Guest characters who would have made great regulars

On 12/06/2018 at 09:35, Dan F said:

Just looked it up to double check and sadly not, they missed each other by only three weeks in 2002.

Did June and Ailsa ever share screen?.

On 13/06/2018 at 09:00, CaptainHulk said:

Don's return in 2007 was mishandled. Broke, Divorced for the third, Computer Illiterate, A subordinate to a woman he finished teaching a decade previous... Oy, it was a mess!

Does anyone know if Norman has refused offers to return to the show since, perhaps because his most recent stint was so mishandled? He may not have been invited and I'm jumping to conclusions, but I can't help but feel his absence was felt at Sally's farewell, nor has he been back since Marilyn's return, which is a missed opportunity. 

27 minutes ago, adam436 said:

Does anyone know if Norman has refused offers to return to the show since, perhaps because his most recent stint was so mishandled? He may not have been invited and I'm jumping to conclusions, but I can't help but feel his absence was felt at Sally's farewell, nor has he been back since Marilyn's return, which is a missed opportunity. 

From our interview with Dan Bennett:

Marilyn Chambers received an electric shock and fell into a coma. When she eventually awoke, it was discovered she had amnesia, and under the impression it was 1996, believed she was still married to Donald Fisher. Just before the accident, Alf conveniently went to visit Donald. Was the idea to bring him back ever toyed with?

Yep. We had a huge Fisher story planned. I hope it plays out one day.

• Thanks 2