Guest characters who would have made great regulars

adam436

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/06/2018 at 09:00, CaptainHulk said:

Don's return in 2007 was mishandled. Broke, Divorced for the third, Computer Illiterate, A subordinate to a woman he finished teaching a decade previous... Oy, it was a mess!

Does anyone know if Norman has refused offers to return to the show since, perhaps because his most recent stint was so mishandled? He may not have been invited and I'm jumping to conclusions, but I can't help but feel his absence was felt at Sally's farewell, nor has he been back since Marilyn's return, which is a missed opportunity. 

27 minutes ago, adam436 said:

Does anyone know if Norman has refused offers to return to the show since, perhaps because his most recent stint was so mishandled? He may not have been invited and I'm jumping to conclusions, but I can't help but feel his absence was felt at Sally's farewell, nor has he been back since Marilyn's return, which is a missed opportunity. 

From our interview with Dan Bennett:

Marilyn Chambers received an electric shock and fell into a coma. When she eventually awoke, it was discovered she had amnesia, and under the impression it was 1996, believed she was still married to Donald Fisher. Just before the accident, Alf conveniently went to visit Donald. Was the idea to bring him back ever toyed with?

Yep. We had a huge Fisher story planned. I hope it plays out one day.

Archived