Guest characters who would have made great regulars

adam436

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

^ Phil was his only living relative so it stands to reason Stevo would be close to him and Frank had actively moved out by Mid-1988.

I know but in my opinion that relationship Steve had with Phil shouldve been the relationship he had with Frank. They were obviously close, he was Franks best man and Steve went over to the flat to see Frank but it would've been nice for their relationship to be deeper

I always wondered why a bigger deal was never made of Frank being the Fletcher's first foster child.  They fostered him for the longest. When Frank returned, his and Pippas relationship was really odd, there was zero chemistry between Alex and DepPip.

11 hours ago, Jamie! said:

One of my favourite guest characters was June Reynolds. She had a big heart and a big, fun personality, much like Floss.

I'll never forget her first (or one of her first) scenes where she just rushes down into the water. 

It's such a shame they split her and Donald up off-screen, he'd already have enough tragedy in his life losing 3 children and having two failed marriages

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Does anyone remember a character called Kim Rose. 

Was the actress deaf in real life does anyone know? 

I remember her. Joey talked to  her online. I think she was deaf in real life.

• 2 weeks later...

Alison Patterson - best school bitch out there. Should make a return.

Tracey Turner - Would've been a great feature to the Fletcher household had more of her backstory had been discovered.

Jennifer Atkinson - Should visit Alf again.

Archived