Cornelia Frances has died

Kellicopter

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, c120701 said:

Edit: Actually, no, she should leave her estate to Pippa to donate to a foster care charity of her choice for being the Mother to Bobby that she couldn’t be.

I like the idea of that, and if Seven could convince Debra to return for the storyline it would be very fitting.

As I say, we've had a few cases in British soaps where an actor has died and the character dies offscreen but has an onscreen funeral.  The one I remember most is Emmerdale where Stan Richards died, so they had a funeral for Seth Armstrong, his character, and a couple of old characters returned for the funeral.

It won't be until the back end of the season now I'd imagine, but I would be very surprised indeed if Morag doesn't die off-screen and a funeral takes place in the Bay.  It'll be the toughest thing I'm sure the guys will have to film and produce but it's the right thing to do, as opposed to an "real-world" tribute episode or similar.

2 minutes ago, christine king said:

I can post it on YouTube later, so you can see it :)

Could I ask you to PM me a link to your channel please? I hope I won’t be causing a barrage of the same response. The last thing I want is to take this off topic but thank you so much. I’d love so much to see it. :) 

I bet they'll be nothing on screen and Alf and Roo will "go to the city" if there is a funeral at all.

They might not ever kill Morag off right now, she could just always be busy working on a case or something, they may wait.

9 minutes ago, dee123 said:

I bet they'll be nothing on screen and Alf and Roo will "go to the city" if there is a funeral at all.

They might not ever kill Morag off right now, she could just always be busy working on a case or something, they may wait.

I think Irene would go as definitely think there was frinedship there. 

The tributes to Cornelia from fellow cast mates (past and present) goes to show how well-loved and respected she was by everyone who associated with her.

Nicholas Bishop (Peter Baker)

Emily Symons (Marilyn Chambers)

Georgie Parker (Roo Stewart)

Lynne McGranger (Irene Roberts)

Esther Anderson (Charlie Buckton)

Luke Jacobz (Angelo Rosetta)

Paul O'Brien (Jack Holden)

David Jones-Roberts (Xavier Austin)

Kimberley Cooper (Gypsy Nash)

Lincoln Younes (Casey Braxton)

Sam Atwell (Kane Phillips)

Fiona Spence (Celia Stewart)

Socratis Otto (Detective Robert Robertson)

Archived