Characters that became unlikable and underused towards the end?..

j.laur5

• 1 month later...

I know I already posted on this, but here's the other side of the coin,  here are the characters in my opinion have become likeable after a while.

Heath- my least favourite of the Braxtons, Heath was basically a thug in 2011, but however sinc he got with Bianca and had Dacry, Harley and Rocco's, he had made a good effort to turn his chance around, even though there was still room to improve.

The Astonis- all, in my opinion, very annoying when they first came on, but this year, after settling down and becoming real members of the community, have become some of my favourites.

Evie and Maddy- both were a bit annoying and unlikeable when they first came on the show, and I didn't like either of them for most of the Josh-love triangle in 2014, but have really grown on me. They really matured and both proved themselves to be both strong, caring, nice, well meaning girls with good heads on thier shoulders.

• 2 months later...

Surprise no one mention her yet. 

Hayley Smith on the show for 7 years and made her last year a absolute train wreck. Everything after Noah death was terrible horrible love triangle with Kim and Scott leading on to a painful who is the father storyline that dragged on forever. Then end with a horrible recast (Bec was pregnant in real life so had be done but still) and her running off into sunset with Scott. Thire relationship felt so forced just got thrown together once Dani and Noah gone. Wish she got have her happy ending with Noah and that they left the bay with little baby to go play happy families away from all the natural disasters and and psychotic drug addicts. 

I never liked Hayley. Bec wasn't a very good actress (she was the worst in her teen group in the late 90s) and likewise, felt like Scott and Hayley were merely paired up because they were both at a loose end following Dani's and Noah's exits.

I get what you mean about Noah and Hayley too. We had to sit through four years of ups and downs of their relationship including breaks up and alternate pairings with Alex and Kit. Given what her last year was like, it would have been the better option, but I think Bec was too popular to just be written out with Noah. 

Wasn't Noah axed? If so, perhaps they could have killed off Rhys instead (he left around the same time!) and then Noah could have had his happy ending the following year. 

Archived