Debra Lawrence (Pippa Fletcher) joins Neighbours!

jakeyy.

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 00:36, marriedaniac said:

Debra posted a pic of her with Susan/Jackie on her instagram today. She said her episodes start next Monday.

Yeah, they actually started on the Friday, She plays her character really well. Liz is very different to Pippa from H&A and very different from Susan.

On 03/07/2018 at 15:56, j.laur5 said:

Do you know if Debra going to be regular?. 

It doesn't look like it if this interview is anything to go by. Maybe she wouldn't like to at this stage of her life either. From what I know of the schedules on these shows, long hours and pressure to get scenes filmed are the order of the day. She might not be up for something like that now that she's in her 60s.

Would you be interested in becoming a regular if the opportunity was offered?

"It would depend on other work and if I could fit it around that. I've got something coming up that's going to take up a big chunk of my time. I don't know about being a regular because other work comes up for me all the time. I like the idea of popping in and out though."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/feature/a861095/neighbours-spoilers-debra-lawrance-liz-conway-home-and-away/

On 22/07/2018 at 11:26, David Deex said:

Yeah, they actually started on the Friday, She plays her character really well. Liz is very different to Pippa from H&A and very different from Susan.

Trust me to miss her first episode. But I caught all of last weeks'; Friday she had some very good drunk acting. ?

• 5 months later...

Archived