Do you think Robbo will stay in the bay?

Is it just me or does anyone else want to see Robbo stay in the bay and restart his life in the bay? 

I feel like he should stay in the bay because not only is his charecter one of my personal favs and I feel like he has so much more potential for storylines and Jake Ryan is an amazing actor and he plays Robbo so well

15 hours ago, liella_posse_1 said:

I think he would have been so much better if Kat hadn't died and everything

I have to agree, or maybe instead of having his family died, he goes off to find them and then bring them back to the bay to start a whole new life.

No he should have been a guest character To have such a cool story of being this top legendary dangerous hitman to just be turned I to oh your really a cop just for him to stay is just a bit crap 

Oh and Ash while I liked him he really should have died underneath that car at least he would have had a meanful goodbye to Justin and Tori Instead he got one with Dean aka baby Brax

Archived