Home and Away Spain

Bri1231

I asked a person I know, who is also an expat Brit living in Spain, & this is their reply on watching H&A over there. My understanding is that what they mention is a legitimate/official way to watch it, but if it is not deemed so by Admin, of course please remove this post Dan F thanks.

I hope this helps/makes sense!

"The person moving to Spain can watch UK tv legally if they buy an Amazon Fire Stick or an android box, which means they need a good and reliable internet connection. If they join a Facebook page of their area, which there is bound to be one, they will see lots of information on those. They maybe can buy one in UK even, I do not know whether they would work over here though. I have the Amazon Fire Stick as I rarely watch movies etc.  They can do that if they join and pay for Amazon Prime in UK and most of the android boxes will also have free movies.  They could then watch H&A and Neighbours on Channel 5 as they do in UK, but an hour later as Spain is an hour ahead."

Archived