Home and Away Spain

Bri1231

Hi. First I want to say that I am not in any way asking for episodes illegally through any website. But I did want to know if channel seven or any other provider shows Home and Away in Spain? Im moving there in June for good and I have not missed one single episode since it all began thirty years ago. I also don't want to stop watching my fav show of all time. Any ideas? Thank you in advance fans. 

7 hours ago, KKB said:

You could watch on 7plus possibly once the ep has aired on TV in Aus. Although there is channels that air it in Spain but it would be in Spanish

Thanks :-) Do you know which channel in Spain airs it? I can not find it anywhere online. 

23 hours ago, KKB said:

You could watch on 7plus possibly once the ep has aired on TV in Aus. Although there is channels that air it in Spain but it would be in Spanish

7plus may be region locked - my work email at a previous job had an IP address from our head office not locally - it didn't work there

Having lived in Spain for most of last year, I'm fairly certain that it doesn't air there – I've definitely never seen it listed on any of the free to air channels, and Googling it I've come up blank.

As @harrietjames mentioned, both 7plus and My5 are unfortunately both geolocked, so you can't access them outside of Australia and the UK respectively. There are workarounds, of course, but in terms of legitimately being able to watch the show on Spanish TV, I think you're out of luck ?

Thanks for the info Chris, I figured you'd be better placed to know :wink:

Just a quick reminder to others that public discussion of 'non-official' ways to watch the episodes is not allowed on the forum, as per our rules.

Bri specifically asked for legitimate ways, yet I've just had to remove a post pointing to another site (as well as removing another mention in the initial reply).

Thanks for all researching and the information guys I really appreciate it. I guess what I can do is have it recorded in the UK on sky and copied to dvd and mailed over. As you can legally copy recording to dvd via the sky hd box. Seems like the best option. Just can not miss my fav show.

Thanks again all :-) 

Archived