Character you were most sad to see leave in the last 2 years?.

j.laur5

Character you most sad to see leave in last 2 years?.  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Billie Billie Billie oh and Billie to be honest its a good job she's gone my eyes can now rest easy without popping out at the sight of her beauty and I can take normal temperature showers no more cold ones to cool off

VJ he was pretty cool in the end and if I couldn't have dreamy Billie I guess he was the man for that job

Chris I miss him too he was very amusing

Phoebe she has been the best of Justin's girlfriends But maybe she didn't think so she went off to become a famous rock star but not once have I heard a single character listen to her songs on the radio :lol: So maybe she just ran away

• 2 weeks later...

I missed nearly everyone on the list,, but the saddest were Matt, Evie, Kyle, and Billie. I was glad that Matt and Evie left happy but when they left I really missed them because there weren't many characters left that I liked. Kyle's ending was probably the worst. He deserved so much more. I agree with Red that Billie's death was the most undeserved tragic endings. 

I went for Matt, Billie, and Maddy. 

First one. Matt had so much potential. Still feel cheated by Matt and Roo not happening LOL. The actors had such great comedic chemistry. Of course Billie still had so much to do in the bay. Her exit story was pretty bad. And I really liked Maddy. I was prob one of the very few who liked Matt and Maddy lol. But that is okay. Felt her exit primarily based on her not being visually perfect causing her to leave Matt was pretty weak.

Archived