Have you met any of the Home and Away cast?

Not current cast, but back in 1995 due to nothing to do with Home And Away I was invited to one of our local radio stations in Wollongong to be a Guest DJ with the breakfast team at the time. Due to talking to my parents at the time (back then I was only 12) they learnt of what I'd call my insane crush on Melissa George - so fast forward to me being in the radio studio on air with them and they say "we spoke to Prime TV (who at the time was due to have an open day) and they wanted to invite me to go as a VIP guest to meet Melissa George and also at the time Nicola Quilter!) MAN I was soooooooooo happy they both were awesome but Melissa was just magic - really really treated me well and even told other people to go away because she was talking to her friend (me)

I will never forget that day when all my  (at the time) dreams just came so true!

:wub:

17 hours ago, notlookingback said:

Not current cast, but back in 1995 due to nothing to do with Home And Away I was invited to one of our local radio stations in Wollongong to be a Guest DJ with the breakfast team at the time. Due to talking to my parents at the time (back then I was only 12) they learnt of what I'd call my insane crush on Melissa George - so fast forward to me being in the radio studio on air with them and they say "we spoke to Prime TV (who at the time was due to have an open day) and they wanted to invite me to go as a VIP guest to meet Melissa George and also at the time Nicola Quilter!) MAN I was soooooooooo happy they both were awesome but Melissa was just magic - really really treated me well and even told other people to go away because she was talking to her friend (me)

I will never forget that day when all my  (at the time) dreams just came so true!

:wub:

Orpheus did the same for me he told all the others to go and then got security to tell then as he was spending time with me

I've met Ray, Georgie, Lynne and Shane, as well as Charlie Clausen, Isabella Giovanozzo, George Mason, Matt Little, Scott Lee, Raechelle Banno, Penny McNamee and Jimmy Stewart...

George hung around once while I was on the phone and once I'd finished the call, he invited me to Isabella's farewell party (that was being held at the end of the week)

None of the current cast but quite a few of the 2000-2004 cast.A few after that but I haven't bothered to much for awhile .They don't do as many public appearances as they used to.Plus that was my favourite time of the show so when I was most likely to chase them lol.

A few years ago now but Lynne & Shane was very nice. Also met Charles Cottier, Samara Weaving, Demi Harman, Kassandra Clementi, David Jones-Roberts

i'm sure there are others. When my Aunt lived about a 15 minute drive from Palm Beach i always used to go down and see who was filming when i was staying there.

18 hours ago, Matt said:

I've met Ray, Georgie, Lynne and Shane, as well as Charlie Clausen, Isabella Giovanozzo, George Mason, Matt Little, Scott Lee, Raechelle Banno, Penny McNamee and Jimmy Stewart...

George hung around once while I was on the phone and once I'd finished the call, he invited me to Isabella's farewell party (that was being held at the end of the week)

omg that is so cool

18 hours ago, ~Lynd~ said:

None of the current cast but quite a few of the 2000-2004 cast.A few after that but I haven't bothered to much for awhile .They don't do as many public appearances as they used to.Plus that was my favourite time of the show so when I was most likely to chase them lol.

can I ask who u met from that era

I met the Home and Away cast on 3rd November 2014 at Palm Beach: George Mason (Ash) and Kyle Pryor (Nate), Bonnie Sveen (Ricky), Jessica Grace Smith (Denny)

They were really nice and they took their time to have photos taken with me.

And I watched them filming scenes with Pia Miller (Kat) and Nic Westaway (Kyle), Tessa de Josselin (Billie)

The scenes I watched beginning filmed on 3rd November 2014 were from Episodes 6186 and 6187 aired in May 2015. :) 

Archived