Levels Of Tragedy

AtlantaG1912

Great chapter 

Poor Kyle.

oh no Heath wants to go home now I hope everything will be sorted out and they can stay in Melbourne.

Update again soon :)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear poor Kyle so there going to be heading home I wish casey would give Kyle a break I hope you had a good time last night I always ask people to update their stories like that they have no problem with it it's just that sometimes people leave their stories and abandon them with no explanation for years

6 hours ago, Mcgarry.helena@yahoo.com said:

Oh dear poor Kyle so there going to be heading home I wish casey would give Kyle a break I hope you had a good time last night I always ask people to update their stories like that they have no problem with it it's just that sometimes people leave their stories and abandon them with no explanation for years

I did thank you and i understand that but luckily i'm not like most people haha with me having to write for deadlines i always finish stuff. Plus, i know how frustrating it is when something isn't finished even worse when there's not many fanfics about kyle so i like to finish them. 

Also doesn't help that i was angry at the time when ready your post.

Great chapter. Oh no why can’t Kyle just tell his brothers what is going on! I really hope that they don’t go home either! I thought it was pretty mean for Brax to mention to Heath that Kyle has to harden up. But I’m glad that Heath stuck up for Kyle. Can’t wait to read more, please update soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 15

2 hours and 10 minutes later…

Hotel – Casey's room

After spending time round the pool Brax had ordered his brothers to go back to their rooms and pack their stuff because after dinner they were leaving.

This is all Kyle's fault! I was enjoying myself and now because of him going off and disappearing we have to leave! Maybe he will choose to stay here when we leave, that way there won't be a problem and I can can get my girlfriend back?

Knock Knock

Someone knocking on his door indicating that it was time to go down for dinner had broken Casey from his train of thought. Taking a look around the room, Casey made sure that all his stuff was packed so he could come back and grab it. He then grabbed his phone and room key, then left the room for dinner.

1 hour and 19 minutes later…

Hotel – Restaurant

"Brax, why do we have to leave?" Casey asks while eating his dessert "I was enjoying myself!"

Brax took a swig of his drink, then spoke: "You're the reason we are leaving Case and I don't care if you were enjoying yourself."

"What have I done?!" Casey demands to know.

At this point both Heath and Kyle stopped their conversation and looked at Brax.

"You know what you have done and that's it. We aren't staying in Melbourne any longer so hurry up and finish your food!" Brax states just as a waiter passes the table "Excuse me, can we have the bill please?"

The waiter nods his heads and hurries of to get the bill, rushing straight back and placing it on the table then walking away again.

Once the waiter had left the table, Brax grabs the bill and places the $30 bill on the tray, then he stood up and said: "I will meet you all in the lobby in 15 minutes so don't be long.

"Well boys we better do what he says so hurry up." Heath says to his to younger brothers.

Kyle takes a quick drink then quickly follows Heath out the restaurant leaving Casey alone to finish his dessert.

10 minutes later…

Hotel – Kyle's Room

Kyle was in the middle of doing a final sweep of the room to make sure that he hadn't left anything when there was a knock at the door.

Knock Knock

Oh God! I hope that isn't Casey as I don't think I can be bothered to deal with him before getting in the car to spend god knows how long driving home.

Knock Knock

Pulling himself from his thoughts, Kyle walks over to the door and gets a shock when he opens it: "Pheebs?"

"Hi Kyle, can I come in?" Phoebe responds.

"If all you want to do is argue then I can't be bothered with it."

"I'm not here to argue I promise. Also I'm sorry about the other night at the club."

Moving aside to let her in, Kyle closes the door behind her: "Good and that's ok I've already forgotten about it."

Phoebe looks around the room and notices all of Kyle's bags sat on the bed: "Are you leaving?"

"Yeah, Brax and Heath had enough of me and our other brother arguing so we are heading back to Summer Bar." Kyle informs her.

"Oh, do you have to leave? Can't you both just apologise to each other?"

"Yes I have to leave and it's not that easy Phoebe."

"I know you told me remember."

"When did I tell you?" Kyle quizzes the girl.

"The other night at the club you know before you got hurt."

"Oh, is that why I got hurt because we were talking about Tamara?"

Phoebe looks at her Ex with a confused expression on her face: "Do you not remember how you got hurt?"

"Sorry what we on about again?" Kyle asks her as he had completely forgotten what they were talking about.

"Kyle, are you ok?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Because when you answered the I apologised for last night because I was the one who hurt you and now you can't remember what we were just talking about."

"We were talking about the club; see I do remember." Kyle laughs.

"Yeah because I just told you" Phoebe states.

Meanwhile…

Hotel – Lobby

"He being serious right now?" Brax asks Heath who was sat beside Casey.

"Brax just chill out, you know how Kyle is. Probably just doing a final sweep of the room to make sure he hasn't left anything and then he'll come straight down." Heath points out.

Casey decided he would tell Brax what he saw as he left his hotel room: "Well I don't think that's what he is doing, Brax."

"What a surprise!" Brax laughs "What do you think he's doing then Case?"

"I saw some girl going into Kyle's room as I left mine."

"Girl?"

"Yes Brax a girl. I don't know who she wasn't as I had never seen her before." Casey informs him.

"I'm going to kill him! You two head to the car, Casey is in the front again and Heath your in the back." Brax says as he puts him bags beside his brothers then heads for the lift.

7 minutes later…

Hotel – Kyle's Room

"I honestly don't see what the problem is Pheebs!" Kyle says to her.

"Seriously, Kyle please tell me you didn't discharge yourself against medical advice." Phoebe asks him "Because the last time you did that you ended straight back up in hospital due to the non-stop throwing up."

"Well this isn't like last time Phoebe, I was fine so I discharged myself and I have been fine since then."

"Well I don't believe you."

"Shock! You wouldn't believe me either way so what's the point in this conversation?"

"What do you mean? I came here to apologise and make sure you were okay."

"Well you have done both so you can leave now as I have somewhere to g…" Kyle suddenly stops as there's a knock at the door.

Knock Knock

"KYLE OPEN THE DOOR!" Brax shouts.

Kyle quickly runs over and opens the door: "Hey Brax."

"Don't hey Brax me, move out the way now!" Brax pushes him to the side and marches into the room.

As soon as he enters, Brax spots Phoebe stood beside the bed looking back at him.

"Hello, I'm Phoebe." She introduces herself.

"I don't care! What's going on here?" Brax demands to know.

"I came to see Kyle and to apologise for the argument we had at the club last night."

"Who the hell are you?"

Walking over to his brother and Ex, Kyle says: "Brax meet Phoebe. Phoebe meet Brax."

"Hang on is this Phoebe as in your Ex Phoebe?"

"The one and only." Phoebe says to him "Anyway I've said what I came to say, so it was nice to meet you but I better be going. Bye Kyle!"

With that Phoebe leaves the room quickly.

"Sorry Brax I know I'm late heading downstairs but I was in the middle of doing a final sweep when she knocked on the door." Kyle apologise to his brother.

"I'll let it go this once as you didn't know she was going to show up unannounced. However, just to warn you Casey saw here coming into the room." Brax tells him.

"Great! Now I will get the third degree on the car ride home!" Kyle says as he grabs his stuff and heads towards the door.

"Just ignore him and it will be fine." Brax says as he follows Kyle out the door.

25 minutes later…

Hotel – Car Park

After Brax and Kyle had left the hotel room, they headed to the lobby to check out then headed to the car park.

"Eventually they took their time!" Heath says as watches Brax and Kyle approach the car.

Casey decided to respond with: "Brax probably walked in on Kyle cheating on Tamara with whoever that girl was!"

"Shut up Casey!" Heath says knowing Kyle would never do something like that.

The driver's door and passenger door suddenly open and the remaining two brothers get in the car.

"Ready to go?" Brax asks them all.

They all reply with a yes, just as Brax turns the engine on, then starts to pull out of the parking space to start the long journey home again.

As he drives aware from the car park, Brax thinks to himself: Hopefully there won't be any arguments or problems this time which stops us from getting anywhere.

What Brax didn't know was, the journey back to the bay would be one that none of the Braxton brothers would forget in a hurry.

Archived