A Little Help Please

Yehcaep

Hey, I’ve been watching Home And Away since 2016. So thank you for allowing to me to join the forum.

question, at uk pace, Fridays episode, do you know who the music is by as Ash is with Kat and the baby’s body, Robbo is alone in the cottage, and Ash’s says something like “I’ll make him pay”, what music is that please? I’ve tried Shazam, and all kinds of stuff but couldn’t find anything out, I really liked the instrumental piece. Sorry for such a random question. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Yehcaep said:

Hey, I’ve been watching Home And Away since 2016. So thank you for allowing to me to join the forum.

question, at uk pace, Fridays episode, do you know who the music is by as Ash is with Kat and the baby’s body, Robbo is alone in the cottage, and Ash’s says something like “I’ll make him pay”, what music is that please? I’ve tried Shazam, and all kinds of stuff but couldn’t find anything out, I really liked the instrumental piece. Sorry for such a random question. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. 

I might be wrong but but I think it was the instrumental of the slow theme tune used in the promo....

this promo contains spoilers at U.K. pace so don’t click if you don’t want to see.

Thanks, that does sound like it. I did have a video of what I was talking about, but wasn’t sure if I could post it up and ask because I didn’t want to get myself or anyone into trouble with copyright.

3 minutes ago, 630si said:

Welcome to the forum. 

I might be weong but but I think it was the instrumental of the slow theme tune used in the promo....

29 minutes ago, nikko said:

on a similar theme, anyone know the song that was playing when ash destroyed the cot in robbo and kats hideaway? sounded familiar but i just couldn't place it....

If you mean the scene where he burnt down the cabin, that was When My Love Won't Stick to You by Whitaker in the UK version of the episode (Hell to the Liars by London Grammar in the Australian).

Archived