• Last Reply
On 19/05/2018 at 01:40, D.B said:

These are are stories that I felt had potential but went nowhere: 

Ash's brother returning 

Coco's eating disorder 

The plane crash in 2016 

Casey's car crash in 2013 and him in a wheelchair

Oscar's fitness disorder 

I agree with Ash’s brother, they had the potential for ash to rebond with him and help him start a new life and Ash to leave with him

The other random small storyline I hated was when Kyle was drunk over Phoebe losing her baby and tried kissing Maddy. That just ruined Kyle character even though it was all forgotten next episode with Kyle and Matt talking about the next coming up music night at Angleos and Kyle taking Baby Casey into diner  and Ruth talking to Kyle like nothing ever happen.

I am glad they  didit hold grudge against Kyle but what was point getting Kyle to do something out of character just for all to be forgotten about in next episode and we didit even see onscreen apology of Kyle saying sorry to Maddy. . 

The storyline with Barbara in the 90s went nowhere either - it was just blink-and-miss-it story and never really resolved. When the original actress returned in 2005, it was completely forgotten (probably for the best, but still!). 

There was quite a few forgettable stalker storylines in the 90s: Mariyln was harassed by her step-daughter from her first marriage and Shauna was being harassed by her former housemate when she first arrived. Nowadays, stalkers like these would target everyone in Summer Bay because they have a vendetta against or obsessed with one person :P 

On 21/05/2018 at 14:10, harrietjames said:

The Bay does have magic healing properties...

Martha supposedly had a long-term back problem after the incident with Ryder but that suddenly disappeared apart from a brief mention of 'mind your back' from Alf when they were in the sink hole.

Archived