Summer Bay House floor plan.

Inactive.User

It’s impossible to make them match, I made it in The Sims, The Sims 2 & The Sims 3 but ultimately you have to decide what’s most important and for me it was the more famous downstairs interior layout.

I then made the upstairs match the look of the exterior to get the exterior look rightish (the downstairs was missing the right hand side of the exterior) and fitted the bedrooms in using the known shapes, but the rooms didn’t fit in the right places off the landing, partly because fitting in the attic stairway to somewhere that would actually lead into the attic was problematic.

9 minutes ago, c120701 said:

It’s impossible to make them match, I made it in The Sims, The Sims 2 & The Sims 3 but ultimately you have to decide what’s most important and for me it was the more famous downstairs interior layout.

I then made the upstairs match the look of the exterior to get the exterior look rightish (the downstairs was missing the right hand side of the exterior) and fitted the bedrooms in using the known shapes, but the rooms didn’t fit in the right places off the landing, partly because fitting in the attic stairway to somewhere that would actually lead into the attic was problematic.

Bummer... I know there is a bedroom and bathroom downstairs, maybe there is a study too?

Archived