Robbo Shaw - Jake Ryan

• 2 months later...

why do I feel like him and Jasmine (if they get together) won't last long? I don't even think him and Tori will stay together

I so wish they hadn't killed his family off then he could have found them and restarted his life again but no the producers wanted to make his storyline "interesting" and had them killed off.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, liella_posse_1 said:

why do I feel like him and Jasmine (if they get together) won't last long? I don't even think him and Tori will stay together

I so wish they hadn't killed his family off then he could have found them and restarted his life again but no the producers wanted to make his storyline "interesting" and had them killed off.

He might have a secret son/daughter. The show loves that storyline

I like him, even though he may have had a bad past, which he should be held accountable for, there's no denying that most, or almost all of his actions since he came on the show (excluding him attacking Alf or kidnapping Tori), have been good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11 May 2018 at 23:44, project90 said:

Be really good if Robbo and Tori never get together but still remain really close friends think be good for both characters to that that strong friendship bond and be nice to show that opposite sex can just be friends

You're right, it would be great to see that the two of them would still be great friends, especially since they're from the opposite sex. We don't really have that much on Home and Away, most relationships between the opposite sexes usually end up as couples. In fact the only two exceptions to this I can think of in recent years have been Nate and Leah and Brody and Evie. Robbo and Tori have been through a lot together this past year and if we can see them as friends who can rely on each other without trying to get into each other's pants, I will be satisfied.

Edited by D.B
  • Like 1