Dean Thompson - Patrick O'Connor

project90

1 hour ago, pembie said:

While Dean I feel is just a carbon cut out of Heath.

I know they have given him a Mum who has mental issues But she just feels like a Cheryl Braxton to me

I think Dean is nothing like Heath or Andy and I think More like Matt with his cheeky and smart mouth, and more like Kyle in being fearless and protective. 

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26/11/2019 at 15:11, j.laur5 said:

I hope Dean gets a bigger storyline next year as he’s been pretty underused this year, other than his romance with Ziggy.

I agree. I did like the stuff with his mum and Ben, but feel he's mostly just been there as a support system for everyone lately.

• 2 months later...

Writing for Dean changed this year and I think preferred him when first came on show.

But I guess the writing does change with characters in circumstances with storylines and the direction they take with characters. 

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

On 10/04/2020 at 21:20, dncllpyk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Dean will be getting a story line of his own soon. He has been seen filming with a child rumored to be his love child from a previous relationship/one night stand

I don't know how I feel about that. I love Dean, but I haven't been watching since they paired him off with Ziggy. I think it might be too soon for a kid for him.

• 3 years later...

I have to say I Preferred Dean more as bad boy and when was more villian and outcast to bay as his character to started to become bland. 

Dean character really become very stale  in his last couple of  years once Colby and Willow were gone and I  felt he and Ziggy stayed for too long. 

Dean never really had any independent storyline’s that did not involve his love interest or do with his frineds . 

I really felt writers were wishing washing with his character towards end there was times when he edging towards his boy boy side then other times he was staying on straight and narrow and being self righteous towards ones who weren’t. 

Edited by j.laur5
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...