Jasmine Delaney - Sam Frost

project90

On 2/11/2018 at 11:49, jakeyy. said:

Apparently she is a nurse

Her being a nurse felt really random and to come out of nowhere. Remember when you post that an episode or 2 later she was helping out at the diner so I thought you were wrong. Had she mentioned it before she told Ben and I missed it or did you read it somewhere before she said it on screen?  

On 12/03/2018 at 13:10, project90 said:

Her being a nurse felt really random and to come out of nowhere. Remember when you post that an episode or 2 later she was helping out at the diner so I thought you were wrong. Had she mentioned it before she told Ben and I missed it or did you read it somewhere before she said it on screen?  

Bit of both, I read it from somewhere and hear don’t it onscreen

• 2 months later...

Ok, they are really dropping the ball with her; she started off so well and now other than the odd other type of scene it seems all she is in the show for is to be in relations with Colby; can we actually have some storylines with her not based around her "relationship" with Colby? Plus, she's starting to get a bit annoying with all of that lately too...

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, pembie said:

I have always thought she's boring

Lol, I don't think she was that interesting as a character per say but liked the whole car crash and stalker storyline. I don't know if its just the actress not having much charisma or just the fact they haven't given her much to work with.

• 1 month later...

I dip in and out, so I've only known of her character for a few weeks but she seems fine to me. I like her (at the moment - this may change when

Robbo comes back).

I really don't understand this obsession with casting (un)reality tv 'stars' into soaps but she is no worse than anyone else on the show and a lot better than some of her contemporaries on other shows.

I liked her recent scenes with Jett at the hospital.

Edited by baywatcher
  • Like 1

I'm actually quite liking Jasmine at the moment, now that 

Spoiler

we seem to be learning more about her backstory.

I didn't think she was a great actress before but do think she's improved a lot since the beginning as well, I guess since she's getting more interesting storylines now.

• Like 2