Were Carly and Steven supposed to be foster parents?

adam436

Do you think TPTB wanted Carly and Ben to become foster parents back in 1991 like Bobby and Sally eventually did?

Or Steven? If he'd been around in 1998, I reckon he would have moved into Summer Bay House instead of Travis and Rebecca, and they'd probably have married him off to someone (maybe single mum, Natalie)

13 hours ago, KKB said:

If they did that there would be no Joel and Joel is my fave. Carly should have been and she is in real life

I guess alternatively they could have written out Travis and had Steven marry Rebecca instead? If I recall correctly, they only married a few months before Pippa left. I liked Travis, but he didn't have much personality :P

Then Joel and Natalie would have had their storylines as normal. 

3 hours ago, c120701 said:

Would Steven have been allowed to foster given in the eyes of the Department he’d abused a position of trust before with his relationship with Selina?

Depends on whether both departments communicate and whether there were legal ramifications for it.

Archived