The Bond Of Family

kathrine french

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankyou to Kristen, Pembie, Sarah, Tori1983, KKB for all your nice comments and a big thankyou to John who be helping me THANK YOU.

"Ziggy, time to get up school today," Maggie announced coming into the room.

"Five more minutes Mum," Ziggy moaned pulling the blankets over her face.

"No, now get up or you'll be late on your first day of year 12," Maggie replied turning on the light.

"Fine, are you driving us?," Ziggy asked.

"I can't, I've got to take Coco and Raffy. It's their first day of school, you can go with Brody or take the bus," Maggie replied

" I can cope with going with Brody. My driving test is at the end of next week," Ziggy announced .

" So how are you going to passed this time Zig?" Brody asked. 

" Yes you know I am going to need a car for my birthday in six weeks," Ziggy replied.

"My birthday is in four weeks ,can I have a party Maggie?" Brody asked.

"Sure, you and Zig can have a joint party at Salt," Maggie replied.

" We always have joint parties," Ziggy moaned.

" That's fine, I don't mind Zig and I can share," Brody replied smiling at Ziggy then grabbing his bag.

" So are you inviting Jarod? Did you two make up yet?" Brody asked.

" Yes it was a misunderstanding. I've got a great boyfriend who is going to be school captain this year," Ziggy replied.

" Yeah right, Jarod has no chance against me Zig. I worked hard the past few years. I want to be school captain," Brody announced.

Ziggy glanced at Brody. She really had to give Brody credit for getting this far without breaking down. It had been four years since his parents were killed in an car accident.

"How do you do it, be so brave?" Ziggy asked suddenly.

"I have to for Mason and Raff," Brody replied shocked at Ziggy's question.

Brody pulled into the student packing area.

" Thanks for the lift Brody, good luck for school captain," Ziggy said.

Brody smiled at her.

" Any time and thanks for being nice Zig. Maybe we can try to be friends like we used to be," Brody said.

Ziggy smiled at Brody.

"Tori, open up, we need to talk", Ash said knocking on the door .

Tori opened up the door and handed him a box.

"What's this?" Ash asked.

"All your stuff that's here. We're over remember", Tori replied.

"Fine.  Do you want to throw out what we have? See if I care," Ash snapped taking the box and leaving.

" Why are women so confusing , I said I'm sorry?" Ash asked.

" You did sleep with Phoebe. Can you blame Tori?" Jason replied as they were sitting in the diner having breakfast.

"You can talk to her, make her take me back please Jason. You two have always been good mates," Ash said.

"Hey, I'm not getting in the middle. I'm running late. Hey have you told Tori about the baby?" Jason asked.

"Not yet, I need her to forgive me. Telling her I got Phoebe's pregnant isn't going to win Tori over," Ash replied.

"Jas is late again," Tori teased as he entered the locker room

" I was having lunch with Ash, he wants you back and wants me to help him win you back," Jason announced.

"Like I'm a prize. Sorry I'm not interested," Tori snapped.

" Good. I'm glad you're not taking him back," Jason replied then left the locker room.

Tori smiled. Breaking up with Ash was the right thing, she needed to be there more for her younger sibling.

Maggie called last night and asked her to help with Brody and Ziggy's party.

"Brody what's this?" Maggie asked as she, Coco and Mason got home later that afternoon"

"Dinner. I want to help out more," Brody announced.

" Thank you Brody, how was school?" Maggie asked.

"I am going to be school captain, " Brody said

" I think you'd do a good job. Who else running?" Mason asked.

"Jarod. Mason and I agree. I think Brody would be a great school captain," Maggie announced.

" Jarod will win though. His dad has been training him for this year since year four," Ziggy said.

Maggie giggled.

" That's so true," Maggie added

"And Jackson wonders why you dumped him for dad," Ziggy announced.

"You dated Jackson Maggie?" Brody asked shocked because they were nothing  alike.

"When I was seventeen, before I met Ben," Maggie replied.

"Well I'm glad you met Ben," Brody announced.

"So am I," Maggie replied.

''Maggie, you know Jarod will win. My son is a someone. What is Brody?" Jackson asked barging into Maggie's office.

"As a person you're such a snob. You'll never change will you Jackson," Maggie replied.

" I think you regret dumping me. You could have a better life," Jackson announced.

"Just go Jackson. I will never regret dumping you," Maggie  snapped.

Jackson walked out slamming the door behind him.

"If Jackson keeps annoying you,  tell me," Ben whispered putting his arms around Maggie's waist

Maggie kissed her husband.

"I'm always glad we met. You saved me from a life with Jackson. He would have cheated on me so many times and my parents would have always defended  him, " Maggie said 

" He has money, something Diana always liked," Ben announced

"I love you Ben. Money is not everything. I'm happy with you and the kids," Maggie announced then kissed Ben again.

" I know I  love you too Maggie," Ben whispered.

"Brody is school captain. How do I get to recount the votes?" Jackson announced angrily on Friday afternoon.

"Brody beat Jackson fair and square, deal with it," Maggie replied.

" MY SON IS MORE SUITED TO THE JOB MAGGIE AND YOU KNOW IT," Jackson screamed then hit Maggie across the face as Brody entered the room.

"Maggie," Brody said racing to her

" Just go," Maggie snapped to Jackson.

" I'm fine, stop fussing Tori," Maggie said as Tori checked, her out.

" He hit you Maggie" Brody announced.

" Well Jackson was fired," Roo Stewart announced entering the room.

" I'm not sorry he was fired," Maggie whispered as Ben entered the room.

" He hit her. I want him charged," Ben announced.

"I'm with Ben on this one Maggs," Roo replied.

Maggie nodded.

" Zig, my Dad is sorry. I hope your mother is okay," Jarod said dropping Ziggy home.

" He hit her Jarod, over Brody being school captain," Ziggy snapped.

" Well I was meant to win," Jarod announced.

"I'll see you later. You better go," Ziggy replied getting out of the car and going inside.

" Zig, your Mum is okay. She wants to see you," Brody announced coming into her bedroom.

" Why, this is all my fault," Ziggy whispered.

" That's not true Zig," Brody replied.

" I'm glad you won Brody," Ziggy thought .

Everyone is taking this school captain stuff very seriously Jackson is a grown man he can't go hitting the headteacher because his son didn't win  :lol:

Ash is abit dim his plan is to win Tori back and then tell her about Pheobe's baby's :lol: Thats funny

Where is Justin? he isn't in this?

Archived