What would you like most in terms of Merchandise?

Inactive.User

What would you like most in terms of Merchandise?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Like the idea of the signs. Would like to include the 96 -99 home and away sign used in credits. Maybe a bit smaller thought. That thing was huge. Wonder where it is now? 

I'd like those little figures with the big heads. One of Marilyn Alf and Irene.  Andolder characters like Alisa Fisher and Bobby

and replicers of old costumes. 

And a tekken type game with the characters. Lol

but most of all, a CD with clean instrumentals of mike perjaniks pieces

Defintely Colouring In Books.

They do have some books out check merch section on BTTB I have read Carly's Crisis is worth a read. 

They also have a board game and I would love to buy it but cant find it anywhere.

Stuffed toys would be so cool. I would buy a Gypsy Nash one

6 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Like the idea of the signs. Would like to include the 96 -99 home and away sign used in credits. Maybe a bit smaller thought. That thing was huge. Wonder where it is now? 

I'd like those little figures with the big heads. One of Marilyn Alf and Irene.  Andolder characters like Alisa Fisher and Bobby

and replicers of old costumes. 

And a tekken type game with the characters. Lol

but most of all, a CD with clean instrumentals of mike perjaniks pieces

Yes to the CD, plus a vocal version of the original theme with the original singers but the full one not the 30 second-1 minute one seen on the show. I would say they should release a full version of the new theme or if there isn't a new theme, the one seen recently in the promo. I guess we will know about a new theme in 50 minutes as of 6:10 PM South Australia time. I will post about it.

2 hours ago, KKB said:

Defintely Colouring In Books.

They do have some books out check merch section on BTTB I have read Carly's Crisis is worth a read. 

They also have a board game and I would love to buy it but cant find it anywhere.

Stuffed toys would be so cool. I would buy a Gypsy Nash one

Yes, Stuffed toys would be good, I would get a Pippa one, they could combine both the Vanessa Downing and Debra Lawrence Pippa's, imagine how crazy that would look lol.

Archived