What if Ailsa had stayed in Summer Bay Alive?

Inactive.User

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I think they would never bought back Ruth ,if Ailsa was sitll alive as let’s be honest Ruth purpose in last 8 years is just to have family  member for  Alf to  talk to .  

I think if Ailsa was sitll on show today they her  turn into health victim like Madge on Neighbours or turn her more Firey and Barsh like Irene. 

But despite that I sitll wish Ailsa was sitll on today. 

• 8 months later...

This is a bit of a brain buster.

I reckon Ailsa would have probably been like Alf, grumpy a lot, but still supportive of everyone. Maybe Roo and Ailsa could have buried the hatchet (did they ever bury the hatchet?), I do think like Irene, Ailsa would have had a cancer scare and may have been another source of help for Maggie. I can see that Alf and Ailsa would probably still be fostering now, or maybe have stopped in 2010. I just don't know how Ailsa would be with all the River Boys and stuff like that.

20 hours ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

This is a bit of a brain buster.

I reckon Ailsa would have probably been like Alf, grumpy a lot, but still supportive of everyone. Maybe Roo and Ailsa could have buried the hatchet (did they ever bury the hatchet?), I do think like Irene, Ailsa would have had a cancer scare and may have been another source of help for Maggie. I can see that Alf and Ailsa would probably still be fostering now, or maybe have stopped in 2010. I just don't know how Ailsa would be with all the River Boys and stuff like that.

I think Ailsa would just not had lot to do with them. 

There would be no Martha storyline. 

• 3 months later...

I wonder if they would done this Martha storyline if Ailsa was still alive.

Always wondered how Ailsa would fitted  in with Angie saga and always would love  to see Ailsa meet Beth Hunter.

As for the Braxtons I dont think Alisa would be too bothered with them either way  except perhaps when the River boys first appeared but after they left and Braxtons settled in and then I don't think Alisa would had much to do with them to be to  bothered with them.

You answered your own questions about Martha and the Braxtons in your previous post: 

You just said in the post above there would be no Martha storyline, so you've already answered your own question :huh:

15 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Always wondered how Ailsa would fitted  in with Angie saga and always would love  to see Ailsa meet Beth Hunter.

Not at all would be my guess :)

Angie's story revolved solely around the Sutherlands, Jesse and the school. Ailsa had no reason to be involved in any of those. 

1 hour ago, adam436 said:

You answered your own questions about Martha and the Braxtons in your previous post: 

You just said in the post above there would be no Martha storyline, so you've already answered your own question :huh:

Not at all would be my guess :)

Angie's story revolved solely around the Sutherlands, Jesse and the school. Ailsa had no reason to be involved in any of those. 

Well I changed my  mind as I feel reason why they did was to give Georgia Parker storyline or least something to do on show and might be way to give Alf and Ailsa some drama. 

Irene was in included  and can’t see Ailsa not having something to say to Angie.

In a future storyline it would be nice to see Alf suffer from hallucinations and see Ailsa as a ghost again, similarly like how he did when he had a brain tumor. As Alf would feel guilty about ignoring his past with Ailsa as he is moving on a bit too quickly with Martha!

On 28/01/2019 at 00:15, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

Maybe Roo and Ailsa could have buried the hatchet (did they ever bury the hatchet?)

I think they did slowly bury the hatchet after Ailsa supported Roo when she gave her daughter Martha up for adoption. Although I think Roo still disliked her. 

Archived